Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tanpa motif

Sekarang zaman teknologi canggih. Nak blogging pun boleh sambil baring menunggu masa untuk melelapkan mata..
Tak ada motif nak tulis apa malam ni.. Tak ada yang bermanfaat untuk dikongsi..
 this week is examination week..
Struggle and work really hard but at the same time felt so numb..
I am not stress about the study..
Stress thinking about this life..
What a worldly life..
I am afraid to face the future reality..
Reality that might hurt me.. 
Reality that might turn me down..
Past experienced do indirectly shape my personality..
But i've never blame the qada' dan qadar Allah.,
Redha and believe that it was the best thing that happened..

Arghh!! Wanna let go everything and conquer my emotions..

Oh dear..
Put all your trust to Allah..
Keep calm and have faith..
Allah will give you the best..
Work hard and pray hard..
May Allah reward me with jannah..
This dunya is temporary..
The akhirah is our final destination..
So...believe in Allah..
Allah will kept His promise..
Insyaallah

Perbaiki diri sebaiknya..usaha usaha usaha doa dan terus berusaha dan doa dan serahkan semuanya pada Allah..
Apa yang penting.. Mulakan dari diri sendiri...

No comments:

Post a Comment